The Medical Journalists’ Association-Ghana (MJA-G) announce to prospective members a call for membership into MJA. Hence through this communique we accepting new vibrant prospective members to join the MJA achieve it’s objectives and to reach wider audience.
Are you interested in becoming a medical journalist, building your career, increasing your network of professionals, and joining a team of medical journalists implementing new ideas within learning, improving our health systems and contributing to community development? This is an opportunity to also be part of a global network to share ideas, support/improve Ghana health system and livelihood. The MJA is a member of World Federation of Science Journalists and The African Federation of Science Journalists.
- Must be willing to learn and understand the activities of Medical Journalists’ Association (MJA-GHANA) and be willing to work in a team.
- Interested/prospective members should have at least a Diploma, Bachelors or equivalents degree in journalism, health or related field.
- Must be willing to promote/engage and serve in/on all/indicated MJA-G projects.
- Must have a good public display skills.
- Excellent analytical, presentation, communication and reporting skills;
- Should have a good verbal and written English skills.
- Demonstrate competency and knowledge in relation to journalism.
- Should have adequate knowledge in basic computer and Microsoft office suites or related application.
- Be willing to strategize, innovate and ensure sustainability of the projects.
CALL OPEN: March 19, 2019
CALL ENDS: April 23, 2019